MS3 Series Fused Mains AC Power Input Connectors
The Cliff™ MS3 series power inlet connectors are produced from heat resistant plastic with solid brass nickel-plated metal parts. Parts for soldering are tin plated. The MS3 is a composite design incorporating an input, fuseholder and voltage selector. The fuse carrier is available printed with various voltage combinations. Two terminal options are available - solder tag and quick connect.
All products are produced in accordance to IEC320 / EN60-320 and have various safety approvals. Supplied without fuse fitted. The standard colour color is black.
- Compact, space saving design.
- MS3 DPS version available where ‘L pin’ is not connected to the fuseholder and permits double pole switching.
- MS3X Snap-in version also available, (without voltage selector option). IEC IECEE CB scheme approval for all EU countries.
- Cost effective, rapid installation.
- MS3 voltage selection by reversible fuse carrier, (Cliff™ patent).
- Rated Current: 10A maximum, (MS3X is 6A maximum). SEMKO rated to 6A maximum.
- Rated Voltage: 250V AC.
- Temperature Rating: -10 °C to + 85 °C.
- Minimum Materials Flammability Rating: UL 94-HB.
See the PDF data sheet for technical specifications: MS3 series fused power input connectors (opens in a new window).
CL1927RB MS3 captive fuse holder.
- CL1927 MS3.
- CL19268 XMS3 for self tap fixing.
- CL19271 MS3-DPS double pole switching.
- CL192711 XMS3-DPS double pole switching for self tap fixing.
- 120V / 100V.
- 240V / 220V.
- 220V / 240V.
- 250V / 220V.
- 230V / 115V.
- 220-230V / 240V.
- 240V / 110V.
- 240V / 115V.
- CSA version.
FC681378 MS3X captive fuse holder.
CL19285 MS3 PVC.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.